- If you are interested in adopting one of our animals, first, fill out the adoption form found here.
- Once your form has been received, you must provide references as to your character and housing situation.
- When the application has been reviewed, you must have a phone interview with a member of the CARE staff.
- If you have any other pets already living in your home, you must provide proof of all age appropriate vaccinations for those animals.
- When you have been cleared for adoption, you will pay the adoption fee. This fee covers spay and neutering, age appropriate vaccinations and, in most cases, a microchip. Once your adoption fee has been received, you will receive your new pet’s microchip and rabies tag.